IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about this pattern in my dial-peer:dial-peer voice 1 pots destination-pattern 01[2-8] port 0/0/0 forward-digits 2dial-peer voice 43 pots destination-pattern 0[123459]........ port 0/0/0 forward-digits 10 When I call 01XXXXXX18...

Kevin SAS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have CISCO2921-CME-SRST/K9 bundle, with ISM-SRE-300 Unity module.CCME 8.6, CUE 8.6 versions.I'm facing a problem that outside caller make the call to our network, Auto Attendant receive the call & transfer as per required extension.Our ins...

We have 2 buildings with Cisco VoIP and 1 building with Avaya Digital, however, all 3 voicemail accounts are on the Cisco Unity.  Whenever our Avaya Server resets, the MWI lights do not come on when a user has a voicemail.  In the past, I have gone t...

I have a 2801 router with cme and a four ports FXO card, I have a 800 toll free with three lines, any idea on how to configure this type of service?Is just one telephone number asocciate with 3 physical lines on three port int he cisco fxo card.