IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have to restart my publisher server, I would like to know if there’s any procedure for this and what is the things I have to take in consideration for this task.  Thanks. 

Hi, I have no issue for the configuration of same phones (7970, 7960) on Cat 3850, but on 3750 Below configuration works for 3850:  3850_1#show run int g1/0/37Building configuration... Current configuration : 183 bytes!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/37...

Hi All - WE have VG with WIC Card E1/T1 with two slots (0/0/0 and 0/0/1) and we are planning to configure ISDN PRI Line (E1 - CCS) from two different service provider.Is that possible to configure  two different service provider in the same WIC Modul...

hi good dayI have configured a num-exp however I see that are not working properly ie the call does not end at ext indicated that tagging tries to send the last dialed numbers call his voice brief  I see the term 8100 call and tries to look at the CU...

abecerraf by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have  2 sites HO and DR, CUCM is setup in distributed call processing as one cluster, HO phones in HO device pool and DR phones in DR device pool. everything is perfect when the users are on their desk phones dialing to PSTN according to thei...

We have a CUCM ver 8.6.2.22900-9.For our PSTN access we have the following scheme:CUCM <========> Cisco2911 <======> ISP-------> PSTN              H323 tk                              SIP tk Our Cisco2911 is running ver 150-1.M4.We configure Cisco 29...

ev1205 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes