IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CUC version 10 with sip integration to cucm version 10. Some phones mwi works fine others nothing I cannot see any issues as we can leave messages etc   If I go inti the USR / MWI Setings and do a reset all the mwi starts working. Any ideas?...

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I Have an MCS 7800 (end of life) that has give up the ghost. Red light is flashing on the front panel of the server - won't boot.   To cut a long story short, I am wondering if I could buy a second hand server of the same model and put my existin...

When an end user logs in to his voice mail for the first time, he listen to a tutorial to record his name and message, I'm trying to change the language of the voice tutorial but I can't find where to do it.  I have already installed the locale with ...

We are trying the new 7821 and it won't pull an address from the dhcp server/router. It's set up as standard dhcp with option 150 for voice. Our 7962s receive an address right away, so the only difference one is using the skinny protocol and the othe...