IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello team am from Ghana and my new boss want as to use Mitel 5320 Ip phones in our new office with the Cisco 1900. I need help to configure and also the mitel 5320 won’t boot. I have tried most POE switch’s but don’t boot the phone.i need solutions ...

Egyir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,We are planning to deploy Jabber (Voice Only) on IPhone and Android smart phones. Everything works perfectely well except when the phones goes in sleep mode. The smart phone gets unregistred from CUCM and any incoming call would be mis...

I have a new VG310 configured using MGCP as the protocol. Half of the FXS ports (ports 0/0/12 through 0/0/23) are configured (loop-start) and registered just fine. However, the first 12 ports (0/0/0 through 0/0/11) are having trouble staying register...

RL5901 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have been working on setting up self provisioning in cucm and was hoping someone can help me with a solution.So i completed the set up for self provisioning creating all the neccesary templates needed .But when i try running self prov nothing ha...

DskY by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes