IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I think I have already my solution but I would have some opinions. I upgraded my CUCM from 8.6 to 10.0.1 and now, my CUBAC doesn't work. The CUCM connectivity show a nice error like this :"CUCM connection test failed. Please check the connectio...

Kevin SAS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having issues getting our Yealink phones and LLDP. It seems no matter what configuration that I use I cannot get the SG300 to respond to the LLDP messages with the correct voice vlan.  Here is my configuration that I am using, does anybody have any Y...

thermel31 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm not sure how to describe this, perhaps it's a feature however I'm currently experimenting with a VG224 and have it set up with our Asterisk PBX via SIP. It's all working perfect however I've just realised that if I have a phone in port 0 an...

My company purchased the NFR Kit 10 and I have the licensing for CUEAC in there, but no software download.   I have found the OVA template for the server, but not the CUACS_Setup.exe file. Anyone know where I get it?Thank you.

Hi Experts,We have a head office which hosts the CUCM cluster and the Cisco unity connection.We have a remote office with 300 users and we are planning to move the remote office to the CUCM solution hosted in the head office.We have a 3925 gateway in...

Sip trunk between callmangers 8.5 - 10.5. calls work fine. But when we call from 10.5 side the other end is not getting calling name. it is getting the calling number. when I do a Sip trace, I see that 10.5 is not sending calling name in the invite.W...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes