IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am having 7911 phones with CUCM 9.1.  we are replacing 7911 phones with 6945 phones, users are very use to 7911 phones becz whenever they were dialling from 7911 phones they were getting prompt of list placed calls  but in 6945 phones they ar...

HI All,Im building a new CUCM10.5 cluster. prior to migrating phones, ive been asked to bring the firmware on our current phones up to the same default firmware on the 10.5 CUCM currently, my phones are on an old 8.0.3 system. the firware on these 69...

Resolved! Update .COP files

I recently downloaded Jabber 10.5 and after installing it I was tasked with by my boss to update the .cop.sng files found in the admin download on CISCO .com for Jabber.. What are these .cop files do they need to be updated? If so how do you update t...

Hi, I have one site consisting of 250 users and 2 sites. Regardless of geographical location, what is the best practice of design. I mean to say, Shall we go for server based solution or router based solution.and what other parameters do we need to c...

techguy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have voice router 2921 CME 9.5 .My ip phones registered in it.I have configured telephony-service.But my phones shows me different time than in configured CME.some of them can display 2 hour difference  ,another 6 hours.I tried to upgrade phones f...