IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have small confusion in respect to  MTP, AFAIK transcoder can act as MTP however MTP cannot.  My question Can transcoder will also do DTMF conversion (in-band to OOB or vice-versa) ? if above statement say it will acts a MTP correct?let say i...

I am running CUCM 9.1(2) and am about to implement IM & Presence / Jabber.  As part of this implementation i want to make sure that all DNs have the correct user associated to them (the "Users associated with line" setting).Is there anyway i can get ...

ybpants by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We're working on a new CME 9.1 deployment for a small office. As part of this deployment, our plan was to have several remote phones connect via SSLVPN to an ASA on our network border which would let them communicate with the CME router. We pu...

KD007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Emergency Services

Hi all, I was wondering how everybody configures their CUCM with regards to emergency services, at the moment if a user dials 999 and hangs up we would get the emergency services turn up at our head office and not where the user made the call from, w...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi MatesPlease help,what is the next step when the phone 7962g does not upgrade on the debug event tftp is showing the message below:*Apr 16 11:32:41.534: TFTP: Opened flash:/term62.default.loads, fd 10, size 680 for process 10*Apr 16 11:32:41.538: ...

We are having issues with certain phones recording and I am trying to understand the flow to determine who the problem belongs to.This is a DMS set up with sip trunk, CTI to Verint, recording server and recorder. I'm trying to understand how all the ...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a client with a CUCM 9.1 an Alcatel OXE R10.1. They are interconnect by trunk SIP. All the E1 "T2" access are on the Cisco. He has a phone on the OXE that is redirected to a phone on the Cisco after 4 ringings. It's working when the call i...

acolmagro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes