IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Call Manager with a publisher and two subscribers. We have three people that know the admin for the call manager and it was recently changed. We have had a few jobs recently scheduled that were entered into the syst...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPro gurus,On my new client site, i have tried everything but couldn't register CIPC onto the brand new CME router.  My laptop MAC Address = SEP5C260A5703F8The relevant config are:-ephone  131mac-address 5C26.0A57.03F8type CIPCbutton  1:501 !e...

Hi all,Do you know if Cube is supported in an environment with redundant Geth ports going to separate VLANs ?i.e.,     -------------Inbound SIP Trunks ----- GE0/1 -Cube - Ge1/0 ------- VLAN 1            |                                              ...

pheadden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone , i have the below config in my home lab and its working just fine ... my confusion comes from that FXO is a two stage calling and i have to configure the plar opx to overcome this issue .... but this lab prove the opposite .. i'm able to...

dahbour98 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Caller id works as it should from a 7970 phone to my cellphone but when the user manually sets "call forward all" on his 7970 phone the caller id on my cell phone shows a "01191" prefix before the 10 digit number. I have been looking at translati...

ntriolo01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes