IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

when i perform recovery to call manager V8.6 , i noticed that this service on publisher is not running although all CDR network service are running and CDR is flagging true , i restarted the service restarted several times and restart Publisher it se...

Dears,I want to  upgrade from 8.5.1 business edition to 9.1. what i know is that in 9.1 CUCM and CUC in buisness edition are not combined as such they are in 8.5. So how will be the datastore restoration procedure.Can anybody guide me through the ste...

Hi,Let me tell you in advance that I can configure all kinds of speed dials/buttons using CLI.My problem is that I want the end-user to configure his/her speed dials themselves, not using CLIFirst there is the CME-GUI which only supports SCCP phones ...

Greetings, I am having an audio issue after a power outage over the winter break.  I now have no incoming audio via CME 8.6 over our TW PRI.  We are using a 3945 running 15.1(4)M4 with a VWIC3-2MFT-T1/E1 and a PVDM3-128. ISDN seems fine and calls con...