IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning people !I own the equipment VG204 in a customer and need to know how to use the SIP protocol in this equipment ? I can't find any document on Cisco webpage explain how to use SIP protocol.Another question are : Can I use this ATA with on...

Hi, We have both Cisco 8851 (desk phone) and Cisco 8821 (wireless phone) configured for our front desk receptionist. When she receives a call on her desk phone and answers it, her wireless phone keeps ringing nonstop. This issue just recently started...

tijuanach by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have noticed Cucm backup showing this error under the status and i cannot find any info about it online. can anyone point me in the right direction? the Strange thing is the ELM is not even selected for this backup only eh CDR_CAR is. Thanks. ERROR...

BigRob by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have an RTP Issue when transfer a call from specific ip phone here is the call flow:PSTN==>CUBE 2911==> CUCM ==> CUC AA==>7061 "IVR"==> 1200 "operator"==>when the operator transfer the call to DN 1241 there is no rtp between 1241 and external...