IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'am new to voice,so sorry if it will be too simple question. Well in the company I am working IP Telephony is already configured and working. There is 2 PSTN numbers connected to DG. CUCM is already configured. In the current configuration whe...

Hi,I have CUCM version 8.5 and UCCX 8.5.I'm configuring CTI route point for UCCX call flow.I configured XXXX as CTI route point in CUCM.internally user will dial XXXX to reach UCCX application.PSTN users will dial 1234XXXX to reach the same applicati...

baskaranm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a question and hope that it is clarified.Suppose i m using a abbreviated 4 digit dailplan in my setup.Suppose a call is made from ext 1234 to any 7 digit or 10 digit number,please let me know how many calling party digits will be send...

Hi all,Ive been trying to get my CUPS users to work. Apparently ive been hitting many hurdles along the way. I just cant seem to get this to go beyond this point. The Phone configuration (TFTP) status is never registered. Please see the attached snap...

When in SRST, inbound calling works fine, outbound also works, but presents the incorrect calling number.          For manipulating the outbound calling number, should I use an translation pattern, such asvoice translation-rule 10 rule 1 /^0\(....\...

Hi community.If you see my other discussions created the last days I was successfull to configure some functions on our CallManager 6.2.1. that we really needed.But there's a remaining problem and I'd like to ask you again.Our internal Cisco Phones h...