IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Customer is having an issue with two specific extension numbers having crosstalk, one extension hears the conversation of the other one without transfer, join, confer anything, it just happens. CME version is 15.1(4)M Do you have any idea why i...

Hi,I am not dedicated voice guy but got task to remove server from Disaster Recovery System Scheduler because it keeps sending alert email as below:Backup process failed. Investigate sftp server settings. Reason : DRF was unable to backup component P...

Hi All,I have a problem with my Call Manager trunking to Avaya. Calling to PSTN is routed to trunking Avaya with Pattern 0.!the problem was if i dialed pattern to some our provider like 0878XXXXXXXX , the call was unsuccesfull. but for number of othe...

Resolved! UC licensing issue

Hello,we want to deploy Cisco UC for install TelePresence system in future. At first, we are going buy some licenses - about 30 CUWL seats, so Business Edition 6000 is good choice. But, we already have Cisco UCS 5108 blade server with VMware vShpere ...

I have a PRI on the router that is configured and it is up.  I setup everything in CUCM like a few other sites we have.  Hooked up a phone and they are able to make outbound calls.  I can also reach that phone via extension.But when I try to call the...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes