cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCS Server V2V

HelloI have two Cisco UCS server C210 M2 at our datacenter.  One of them has three VM host (two Callmanager 8.5.1 and one Unit connection).  The other C210 M2 has two VM host (Callmanager and Unity connection).  We are in the process of moving our da...

markcarat by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,while setting up my 1861E router i'm still facing problems with one sip-provider. While "sipgate.de" (when changing the translation rule 3 to the sipgate number and session target in dial-peer voice 1 voip to dns:sipgate.de) works fine, "tel.t-onl...

I just confiured my first CUCM7, I have my gateway setup (2621 with 2FXS and 2FXO).  I am using MGCP, now I would like to use my IP phone to make a call, say my cell phone for testing purposes.  On my gateway I have an RJ11 line going into my phone j...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas Tardes.     Necesito modificar la configuracion de muchos End user. Mi version de Call manager es vieja 6.0.  Probe por la opcion Impor y Export y en Expor no me sale la opcion Export End User.  End Users en Export Users exporto mi archiv...

Good morning. I' ve the following problem:A call arrive on PRI connected to a cisco voice gateway cisco 2811 with IOS 12.4.24.T1.When the user answer calls and before starting the conversation,  in background I feel some dtmf tones.This is a problem ...