IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to upgrade my host to ESXi 5.1 (from 4.1) but I have not found the upgrade on Cisco's site. Am I supposed to get the Cisco branded ESXi 5.1 iso from VMware? And is there a difference if my hosts are running my CUCM phone system?My hosts are cu...

marks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This started out as a firewall issue.  I had reports that a remote site (connected to HQ by VPN) was having to reboot their firewall at least once per day because they were losing connectivity.  After looking at the ASA 5505's connections table (show...

System version: 8.6.2.22900-9VMware Installation: 1 vCPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2609 0 @ 2.40GHz, disk 1: 80Gbytes, 4096Mbytes RAMA few month ago we had a vendor come in and upgrade our old VOIP system with a VMware solution of Call Manager. Version...

Hello Everyone,I am running into an issue with configuring 7962 connecting to Call Manager over VPN Connection. I get VPN Authentication Failed with "All Concentrators Failed" error in Status messages.. Please look at the following config on ASA:cryp...

HiWe need to disable ethernet auto-negotiation in about 1000 IP Phones, because many PCs that will be connected to them fail to properly auto-negotiate (old ethernet cards).  We will configure them as 100Mbps/Full Duplex.The problem: We don´t find an...

Hello,I was wondering if would be possible to change for multiple users the policy to "do not expire" the PIN for users with mailbox under Edit Password Settings (Voice Mail).I tried looking on BAT in CUC, but I did not find a way to do that. Not sur...

We are running version 7.1.5.31900-3 of callmanager.  I have a new office that I have a bunch of 7931 IP Phones that I want to make their initial configuration easier and faster.I have created a phone template and added a couple blank lines that I am...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!! Some our codecs have same problem. They recieve outbound calls from numbers "100" and "101". And if look clother this calls cominf from the same white IP address as address of codecs. So it means codecs calls by itself. And this call repeats too...

Razumets17 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me with this error. I would like to know what this error means. From what i can see its a call disconnect but it a fault or maybe a call restriction?%VOICE_IEC-3-GW: H323: Internal Error (Socket error): IEC=1.1.186.5.7.5 on callID 673...

dorelp777 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes