IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,i have a router 2921 with the aproprieted  voice card for E1 and licenses. I would like to know how to configure it for incoming and outcoming calls. I already configured the ephone and SIP phones for internal calls. now i just need to configur...

experts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearI am facing a problem since a month I have CUCM 8.6 (1sub-2pub) but since a month some extension cannot hear couple extensions and this is a new case ,before it was working normally.I checked network but every thing is okThis case I faced is with...

So basically if i have calls coming into a outside line how can i get all those calls to be routed to a extension on the network.I have access to two systems Cisco Unity Connection Administration version 8.6.2.20000-16 and have acc...

Dear Alli have cucm 7.0 and h323 gateway through Sip Trunk (E1) , Mobile  calling A ---> cisco phone B has forward All to ----> Mobile C the mobile C is not rining and Mobile A still  ringing but some where Configuration PT-local , PT-International...

Has anyone seen a conference between three 7945G internally fails.  When you hit conf to join the third phone it drops the call All sccp. Cucm 8.6.2. Phone form 9.2.1 I have never seen a conference fail. Etween three internal calls Thoughts?

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear colleagues,the diagram shows below are originated because a problem with a integration between two PBX, Nortel and Broadsoft through sip trunk, the Nortel PBX forward the uri with the next format:From: <sip:1607;phone-context=SIP_cdp.SIP_udp@sip...

nsoto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes