IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Alli have cucm 7.0 and h323 gateway through Sip Trunk (E1) , Mobile  calling A ---> cisco phone B has forward All to ----> Mobile C the mobile C is not rining and Mobile A still  ringing but some where Configuration PT-local , PT-International...

Has anyone seen a conference between three 7945G internally fails.  When you hit conf to join the third phone it drops the call All sccp. Cucm 8.6.2. Phone form 9.2.1 I have never seen a conference fail. Etween three internal calls Thoughts?

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear colleagues,the diagram shows below are originated because a problem with a integration between two PBX, Nortel and Broadsoft through sip trunk, the Nortel PBX forward the uri with the next format:From: <sip:1607;phone-context=SIP_cdp.SIP_udp@sip...

nsoto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a Bogen Classic C-100 working in conjunction with a Wheellock into an FXO Port on my voice gateway that I'd like to use for paging. I've confirmed with TAC that everything is configured correctly in CUCM. When I call my paging extension...

I am running CM 8.6.2, I am upgrading to 9.1.2 I have the license and the media to ugrade.I have applied all pre-9.0 licenses. I will not be using IPv6I have around 350 phones total.I have the following 3 NodesPublisher 7825-I5 at my location.Subscri...

haltervk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a got Unity Express NME-CUE working fine on version 7.1.We are planning to upgrade Call Manager wherein we also need to upgrade unity express to version 8.6.1.My query is do we need to have upgrade licenses for unity express.If yes, do...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes