IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a strange issue,,. I have two locations approx 2000km apart.   Two susbscripers 8.6.2a each location.. Two gateways..Hardware conference  resources in each location., All g.711. voice class in gateways have g.711 , 729, etc. Also each media gr...

miket by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having a touch of trouble with 2 Cisco 7940s. I have about 15 of these phone in various locatios, the bulk of which are between our two offices, and when we switched to a new PBX (a Free PBX SIP server) we ran into an issue with the two ph...

Issue Details (Explain the problem and how it occurred) : When you mute the headset either via the mute button on the phone set or via the headset, there is a mute indicator noise that goes off every 15 seconds. This is an issue for all  employees so...

Having trouble with getting a ip phone 7965 to register after a factory reset, does anyone know if you have to use a certain firmware ver to get the phone to register. The phone gets an ip and is stuck on upgrading                  

rcdwmcd11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does someone know if it´s possible to restrict the Call-Forward-All (CFA) function on a single phonein a Call Manager Express (version 10) environment?The customer wants to have a password/code to be entered before someone can use CFA function.Is ...

I Have a requirement to setup a CUBE inbetween some 3rd party SIP phones and their registrar server.According to the documentation I need to configure the Cube to support SIP Registration Proxy.The following steps are required for this configurationC...