IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a CUE module operating in Call Manager mode.The license for the ports is now like this .. StoreIndex:  0  Feature: VMIVR-PORT                        Version: 1.0        License Type: Permanent        License State: Inactive        Li...

keanej by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,strange one i encountered this month. we have done a UC500 48 user with a 8 port FXO setup. we have 4 lines connected to a GSM gateway and 1 to a Land line.ive received two calls in the past two weeks from the customer stating that they cannot m...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have some problem with my H323 Gatewayexisting topology is Call Manager - PABX - H323 gateway, now my customer want to dismantle PABX. so, H323 gateway will be directly attached to Call Manager.when i place a call with existing topology, it'...