IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my lab, from a CorpHQ phone, when I test dial-peers for outbound dialing, only 911 & 9911 work. When I go directly to the Gateway and type the CSIM START command, the 911 pattern works and the 912065015111 NATIONAL pattern works, however the 92065...

rferriolo by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue that stemmed from not getting RingBack from a UCCX Application but I have now learned that the problem stems from my Music On Hold Servers in CallManager. I have to reset the MOH Servers in CallManager and then I will get MOH for...

Hello everyone!I am  trying to configure MGCP on Cisco Router with E1 card and CUCM. I have  done it several times before, but this time E1 is not connected yet.However, I am pretty sure that I should be seeing router's IP address on CUCM in the Gate...

Guys,I purchased a 2911 with SRST and UC licenses. I notice that the UC license is fine - but the SRST license is in 'evalrighttouse' mode. The box came with two white cardboard envelopes - one contained a SRST site license and the other a 25 seat SR...

keanej by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes