IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,First  off I am new to VOIP...so with that, I just installed CUCM 7 (old I  know, but it's for my home lab).  I was wondering how I intergrate it  into my existing network.  I've been google'ing and searching for weeks  now, and I can't seem to...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, my internal services are all working fine.I have set up some external free services online.Iniitally when I set up this external service,I defined it by using a  domain name which did not work ("host not found" error). I changed the service UR...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, normally after I have started up my Esxi CUCM/CUC virtual machines I have problems connecting to them via a web browser.For instance, after entering in a web browser "https://ipaddress:8443", the initial installed application page comes up fin...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one remore site where we have only one IPVPN connection to Head office. Now, company wants to have fax line there. I have one pri and one analogue line in head office there. Both sites are equipped with cisco router 29xx series and cme (8.6...

techguy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm planning to upgrade my CUCM cluster from 6.1 to 8.6(2) but I'm having issue with a CTI application that is using TSP.In a lab environment I configurd the same apllication user and CTI Port and Route Point on CUCM; then I installed new TSP ...

hiI am just about to start a migration from CM4.2 to CUCM 8.6I plan to setup an ICT between the two servers during the migration so users can call each other accross platforms - is there anything I should be aware of when doing this between the diffe...

Ian Jones by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes