IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe are currently running CuCM 8.6 with all the servers on the same LAN segmentWe need to provide telephony to an overseas site and it has been requested that we install a Subscriber Server on site.Due to its remote location the only circuit we have...

Dear All,i currently deploying srst in branch.the problem is when there is incoming call from fxo port in srst state, the call fail.symptom is, as soon as i pick up the hook, call ended, no busy signal.but if the VG is registered to call manager, inc...

Hi all, Hope you can help on my next challenge.I'm setting up 2 identical voice labs, one being on IPv6 and the other on IPv4.For my final year project at Uni, I will have to stress test and test the performance and compare both networks.I need a sof...

Geo Gon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello Experts,I have 4 No's UCS  2 no's in cach location HQ and DR and 4 No's of VG,  2 no's in cach location HQ and DRI have 4 UCS servers plannng to deploy 2 no's in HQ and 2 No's in DR. If  am not wrong there will be only 1 Publsher and rest all w...