cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Software MTP

Hi Pros,Can I perform the following two configurations in the same gateway?voice card 0dspfarmdsp services dspfarm ANDdspfarm profile 10 MTPcodec g729r8codec pass-throughmaximum sessions software 100associate application SCCPI read in one of Cisco's ...

mightyking by Frequent Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM 9 Hostname change License rehost

We have a customer running latest CUCM version 9.1.1a, we have to change the hostname of the CUCM Pub as part of the hostnames change they wanted to do for a while. According to this  Cisco doc http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/insta...

balukr by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Timer to calls

Hi,one of my customers asked me that if CUCM has some parameter to configure a timer to calls, it means that any active call  should be dropped after certain minutes, Can i do that?Thanks in advance.

Bricked 7911G?

Hello,Whenever I try to flash the SIP firmware to my phone, it always shuts off when i hit the 9 key in 3491672850*# and the 8 key in 123456789*0# On my TFTP Server all it says is Rcvd DHCP Discover Msg for IP 0.0.0.0, Mac 40:F4:EC:EE:5A:34Client req...

Resolved! Is service applications for ip phones are supported in business edition 6000?

Hi,My question is about business edition 5000 and 6000. When phones are deployed used these solutions, can they use customized client services that are accessed using services? Can CTI application push URLs, URIs to phones? Does business edition 5000...

rate limiting and QoS

Hello,I would like to ask the pros of QoS,if  Reducing the bandwidth and simultaneously applying QoS (QoS that prioritizes VoIP traffic) doesn't limit the effectiveness of QoS!what I mean is that, since  the rate limit is applied first to all traffic...

CUCI-Lync 9.2

HiI'm testing cuci-lync 9.2 with CUCM 8.6 i've come accross a couple of issue 1) Can;t connect to vocemail - message is "cisco UC is not connected to your voicemail server" 2) no ability to transfer to remote destination i.e a mobile numberany help?

Ian Jones by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configure CDR

Dears, I have billing software (installed in PC) that will gather 2 CDR file from AVAYA call manaher and Cisco getway, I was able to send CDR from Avaya( easily send the file by specify PC's IP  that billing software is installed on it )    but I can...

cfi200001 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes