IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have two clusters of CUCM like this:IP Phone -------SCCP------CUCM cluster 1 ---------ICT trunk (gk controlled)-------Gatekeeper1------Gatekeeper2 -----ICT trunk (gk controled)------CUCM cluster 2------SIP trunk-----CUBE (to conferencing facility)....

Oak Ridge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, We have a call manager version 8.6.2 ,The problem is we can't open phones 7942 through web page,when I press on the IP address for the phone ,I got a message from the browser that internet explorer can't display the webpage.Troubleshooting ste...

Does anyone know how to upload SIPDefault.cnf and SIP<macaddress>.cmf to the phone via TFTP. I have the cisco 3911 with 8.1.2 firmware. Every time i try i get these 2 ERRORS:[ERROR] Magic Number check fail![ERROR] Image Cannot Upgrade!please help i...

puzii2501 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,One of my EX90 device is rebooting continuously & not coming up.I did tried factory resetting the same as per steps below,1) Power off the device with power cable connected to it.(Pressing power button in front)2) Press power button for 10 sec...

I've move the subscriber server to other server room. I'm trying to log to the server via CLI and it's fails. The problem is, when I write account name and password, it's don't log me in. Just propose me to write account name and password again, no e...

Hi Experts,my MGCP gateway is showing this error mgcpgw01#sh ccm-manager MGCP Domain Name: Priority Status Host ============================================================ Primary Down x.x.x.xFirst Backup Down  x.x.x.xSecond Backu...

I am trying to add a Cisco 7975G to my Lab, but I am unable to get it to register.  When I issuse the type command I don't see the 7975 option just the 7970 phone.  Am I not doing something right?Here is my config:Router#showSep  2 12:03:47.851: %SYS...