IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a 2801 SIP gateway which connects to my ITSP.SIP authentication etc seems to be fine. I can call out, but I cannot receive calls.Here is the output of "show sip-ua register status":Line                             peer       expires(sec...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to install several Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 on our Call Manager 6.1. We created an AD account that is the same as the DN. We built a SIP realm and set the digest credentials. The phone tries to register to Call Manager but gets r...

Jason Bree by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If I have a directed call park blf button setup on a switchboard phone where the directed call park number is in the same partition as the phone line is, all works well.If I have a directed call park button setup on the same phone where the dir...

Hello,I have a customer that wants to improve her unified communication with her staff positioned at different client locations. The scenario is this:The company ABC has an office in Nigeria. They also have about two to three of her staff located at ...