cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! TFTP Server

I have just added a new server to my cluster for the purpose of being a TFTP server so it will do no call processing.  2 questions about this.  Is it a bad idea to also allow it to do some media services also or should it only be TFTP?  The whole clu...

Resolved! TFTP CLI Commands

Hello Ladies and gents of the cisco community,for some troubleshooting work i need help with finding the CLI command for which i can see how many phone which are not registered to cucm but are connected to a network inquiries made to the TFTP service...

yarinezra by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I recently got a newer cisco IP phone (7962) and the incoming call beep seems to keep beeping over and over which the older model didn't do, I don't mind the 1st beep, but the constant beeping is becoming very annoying. Is there a way to m...

jg.c by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello how are you?We are having problems to synchronize the time in our phones,we have a 2900 as CM, and we transfer the communication via TFTPwith option 150 in the DHCP that our SW Core 3850 does,how does it send the correct time to the phone?Thank...

Dear, We have an issue of rules in voice translation-rule limit.As we know there can be only 100 rules and for now we have 81 in Inbound and 83 in Outbound.We have to create 2 new voice translation-rule (for Inbound and Outbound) And the question - i...