IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Before I drop kick the 2 wireless mics out of an 8th floor window on to the bustling London area of  Baker St can anyone offer any ideas of how I can pair these items with an 8831 conference phone?I've tried sip8831.9-3-3-3 and sip8831.9-3-3-5 ve...

markah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have misunderstandings. I made a new Device Pool and moved there all the devices that were tied to the old Device Pool. But I cannot delete the old Device Pool, since in the dependencies I see 31 devices that are tied to it in the Device - Device S...

Hello all. I have a CUBE serving a CUCM that's connected to the service provider's SBC.  For outgoing calls, I've created two dial peers, one incoming for the CUCM to CUBE leg and one outgoing for the CUBE to SBC leg.  These dial peers match everythi...

Hello team we recently acquired 28 Cisco 8811 phones at an auction and I was anticipating to have them setup at our office. I am new to Cisco IP phones and need some help and guidance to achieve a basic setup with 8 stations. Can anyone guide me to s...