IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,Recently, my company wants to do VPN from branch office to HQ. The CUCM is located in HQ where my IP Phone is located in branch. Our branch office are currently using ASA 5540 firewall running context. Can anybody guide me on how to perform V...

If we have CUCM-HA ( PUB/SUB )Unity Connection-HA ( PUB/SUB )The unity connection is UP but the Telephony Integrations is not in place yet.To configure the Connection HA........- Do we need one "phone System"  -    with 2 diferent AXL serveurs ( CUCM...

Dear Folks, I am restricting few conf phones with Client Matter Codes... Why is the CMC is not consistent... With all the configs done... Route patter --> Client Matter Codes and the relevant CSS.... It works for the first time and stops working for ...

I'm experiencing outbound call failiures as follows:1.  7937 <-> CUCM <-> CUBE <-> TSP <-> PSTN <-> Called Party  ----  FAILS2.  7945 <-> CUCM <-> CUBE <-> TSP <-> PSTN <-> Called Party  ----  SUCCEEDSThe above results are consistent and there is no ...

asafayan by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Experts,I have a lot of critical alarms on Real Time Monitoring Tool on my CUCM 6.1. I attached the error. I have the following questions:1- what is the criticality of this error?2- How/where i can reconfigure the low/max thresholds of disk space...