IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having four branches in multi-site deployement, all registered to HQ running cucm 8.6. I'm about to install another branch which will also register to HQ. The DN's for this branch begin with 0, e.g 0000 as a main DN then 0001,0002-0299. In my cou...

MabonaZA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RE-INSTALL CUE 8.6

Hi,cisco delivered the wrong SRE710 Application. WAAS instead of CUE. So now i want to reinstall the application. I tried the following:debug sre-install allProceed with installation? [no]: yLoading cue-vm-k9.SPA.sme.8.6.4.pkg.install.sre ![OK - 3893...

thorstenn by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM LDAP filters

Hello experts,I was wondering if anyone has experience with CUCM LDAP filter syntax.I'm trying to make CUCM just to get users with phone numbers starting with 8500, 8505, 8514 and 8800 to perform a demo.I created the following filter:(&(ipPhone=8500*...

Dears,By refering to the subject,It is not clear if blf speed dials is supported or not - as per cisco document it is supported; but we configure it for our expansion module for the 9971 it is not working (it does not show the status for the speed di...

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I have CUCM 6.1.2; i have two lines on my IP phone. I am facing a problem which is i can not differenciate in Missed calls list between which missed came in which line..how can i do that deffernciation?Please advise urgent as my customer f...

Hello,I am newbie with Cisco. I have only been using the system for a little over a month.Our vendor set up a line group that rings to 2 extensions but unfortunately after about 8 rings it just hangs up.How do I configure this to go to one of the ext...