IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,i want to configure fax machine on fxs port on my 2811, and the allot one sip line number 8062399 for that.when i call from my mobile to that number i can hear the faxtone and the max machine rings for 5 seconds and the call gets disconnected....

Hello All... I have the following setup, I am not sure if the will be suitable to enable the MVA feature !I have CUCM cluster, but his CUCM cluster has no voice GW or DID .. but this CUCM cluster has Inter-cluster trunk to another CUCM cluster which ...

Resolved! End User

Hello, My CUCM is integrated with AD and i need to do the following.I want to associate a device to the end user profile in controlled device option for 100 No's of users how can i do that in bulk.I want to associate user to the line for 100 No's of ...

Hello, Can anyone help about the CP-8831 IP Conference Phone?I want to know whether the Wired and wireless Microphone can be used simultaneously on the Base conference phone.Also, can there be more that two wireless microphones when it is configured ...

Hello all, I recently took over a cisco network that is using an old NBX v3000 phone system with 3 com voip phones.  They just purchased another NBX for our other site (we have a direct connection between the sites).  The last network admin was able ...

Hello to everybody!i have been audited by a network security company and in the results appeared that the ip phones model 3905 has a security vulnerability.Here is the description of the vulnerability       Port                Vulnerability Name    ...