IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Sorry if this question is a little apsurd, but I need a little help. I am all new in Cisco, so don't take my question as bad I have a client that has Cisco 1751-V with cards:1. PVDM-122. PVDM-256K-43. WIC-1B-S/T-V3and IOS version is 12.4....

Hi ,Do cisco has a ip communicator for Android phones ??? That can be connected through the VPN in coporate Network.I Hope the answer for above query is Cisco mobile APP for smart phones (Jabber ), I can install in Android and through VPN connection ...

So i am doing a skype integration to UCM via CUBE ... I have outbound working no problem.  However, i know i have an ASA issue with a NAT translation for the inbound calling.  The ASA at the client site is a MESS and they have so many things running ...

gpworld by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,     I have a H323 phone device that can listen on multiple ports.  However, CUCM 8.6 uses the IP address as the name of the device during registration.  Is there a way to register the device with the same IP multiple times but with differen...

tnetrider by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three t-1's plugged into a 2921 Router, two go into one t1 controller card and 1 goes into another. two are bonded together and connect to an MPLS network. The other one is for a PRI. They go to separate Carriers. The issue I am having is when...

kgroves42 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes