IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a phone user at one of our sites that wants to store names and 10 digit numbers on his phone. I have tried to do this by adding fast-dial configurations in the ephone section. This works but he doesnt appear to be able to edit the names/nu...

krugar100 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to set a SIP trunk with CME and SIP provider, I have already defined network segment for voice and data, but SIP provider told  me that I need to send a specific IP address ( 172.53.225.130 / 30) in order to be allowed to make call through...

i have CUCM 8.51 and have a lot of sites that are on SIP Trunk.  I currently have Media Termination Point Required option checked on the SIP Trunk.It works fine but it inserts mtp on all in/outbound calls.Starting CUCM 8.5, I can use Early Offer supp...

vatter by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of our customer has CUCM 8.6.2 Pub and Sub in Head Office, Remote branches are connected to the CUCM cluster using cisco router 2921 as H.323 and equipped with 8FXO ports and CUE module 8.5.1 connected as JTAPI on CUCM. Now the scenario is tha...

asherif82 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my expeirence is primarily with FXO ports. Does anyone know of diagrams that show the inbound call flow through a PRI? Or possibly step by step documentatiojn on setting up a PRI?I understand how to setup the interface for the PRI. What I don't un...