IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a few remote users who want IP phones setup at their homes, which can then use the internal phone system (on Asterisk). These users currently connect to the private network over Remote Access IPSec VPN, through an ASA 5510. My question is wha...

Hi I`m trying to get an understanding of the ms Lync and cucm with cucilync. 1. CUPS and CUCMPreviously I thought you required a cups server with a SIP trunk to CUCM for CUP`s client so Presence is exchanged between CUCM and CUPS- correct? 2. Now wit...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one user whos MWI says he has a VM but really he does not.  If he dials the MWI-off ext 5002 the light goes off until a new VM comes in then he gets and deletes the VM and the MWI stays on.  Thoughts?                  

mwatson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot add a user to unity connection because when I do I get the following message. Cannot add user duplicate mailbox user ID. When I do a user search either by dn,alias,description,etc there is no records found.Any ideas as to ...

Does anybody know why sometimes when I deploy a 7945 or 7965 phone on my network that although the phone will register to the network and work that when you look at the phone in callmanager that there is no active load id for the phone? I have also n...

Hello guys!     I am tryng to better understand how does the Unity Connection (version 8.6) manages Users when integrated with CUCM and LDAP. In my scenario the CUCM and CUCxN are both integrated with LDAP and both are populating t...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FXO Port

I need to test if there is a line or dial tone connected to an FXO port at a remote location. Is there a command to place a call via command line to see if there is dial tone?