IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

OK, so I decided to TRY and build my own voice lab.  By the way, I have just the smallest experience with voip.  At my new job, I have to support a UC520 and to help get me familiar with the voip world, I decided to buy a 2620xm off ebay for like $50...

njohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Im having an issue or atleast I think its an issue. In my Call Manager when I go to NTP servers I am getting the message saying The NTP service is not accessible. When I connect to CLI it appers as though the server is pulling from its local h...

Hi all,We have a design issue in which we have managers and assistants. All calls from regular employees to the manager falls to the assistant's phone. And only the other managers can call a manager directly. In the current design, when a regular emp...

Hi,My CME stopped to send the CDR files to the FTP Server suddenly.I dont know how this happened.I need this CDR files in order to do the billing, using Stonevoice Application Suite 2012.I've tried to force the sending of the CDR using the command:CM...

All,I may be mistaken but it appears that custom AA scripts can be created in the CUE GUI as well as with a scripting editor.  If in fact that is the case are there disadvantages/drawbacks with going the GUI route?     Thanks,Replies rated.          ...

Hi every body.I got a question " incoming called -number .*  "   My book says  . *  means the one or more instances of preceding digit.Suppose we have a dial peer as shown below:dial peer 60001 potincoming called-number .*Will ani 12345 match the abo...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have deployed a CUCM cluster of version 8.6.2 , The cluster is deployed in Australia . The CUCM is syncronoized with a central NTP.Now the issue we are facing is that in Australia it follows daylight Saving (DST), But the unity connection and CU...