IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I just received an E1 from a cellular company and I am able to receive calls fine, however, outbound calls are failing due to the screening indicator being incorrect.Can you assist in letting me know how to get this done? *Jan 13 19:40:01.978: //72/0...

Hi All. I need to delete all inactive users from CUCM. I have LDAP integration with my CUCM (System version: 11.5.1.10000-6) "Inactive LDAP Synchronized User" but but now I do users as "Inactive LDAP Synchronized User" and not able to delete it is i...

Is there a feature that allows for outbound calls from my PBX using the Allow CSS during an open period, and then during the closed period I can use a closed CSS?  I work for a hospital and our behavioral medicine wants to see if this can be done for...

JaredKa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a unique scenario, offshore gas platform in the middle of the North Sea, that we attempted several years ago to deploy CME version 9.1 in high availability mode only to run into support issue with Cisco. Looking at the latest release 14.1 I st...

Hi Experts, We're using cisco ISR 4431 and enabled cdr through syslog. behind 4431 is our genesys call center systems, now we want to consolidate cdr data of genesys and cisco vg cdr. but in vg cdr data, there only connectionid/fcid but no sip call-i...

qazzaq201 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've had a MP-114 FXS integrated with CUCM, with only 1 port usage.I want to add another device to the CUCM under the same MP-114, but I cant understand which Mac address should I use.The MP-114 has only 1 Mac address and its already been used fo...

Ben Yosef by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I got a Cisco 7821 3PCC phone from someone on eBay who resells them after getting them from other places. The phone is in great shape. However, I can't even web into it but I can ping it on my home subnet. Furthermore, I am unable to reset it to f...

vsdhillon by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I'm working with CUCM 10.5.2.  We have 1 publisher and 7 subscribers in our cluster.  Recently, one of the subscribers in the cluster is not allowing Extension Mobility logins for newer users.  When I look at the publisher, the user looks fin...