IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So my goal is to run I think CME on 2811 with 7975 phones ( i know super vague can provide more details) just on my small home lab which includes some other switches.  Would I be able to run just an internal voice network without connecting to any ex...

Resolved! Cisco 7971/7975

Hi We are facing a problem with our 79XX series colour phones. If the phones stays idle for a while display goes to standby mode but when a call comes in, display still remains in standby mode until we pick the phone. Basically, unless we pick the ph...

I just need some clarification on one thing :- We have a 2801 Router with Call Manager Express configured. If we backup the router configuration files onto flash. Insert the flash onto another 2801 router and then load configuration from flash should...

Hi guys,I experience the problem below if you already experience it.There is a cluster of CUCM (1 pub, and 1 sub). all IP phone have been configured to register in the subscriber.There are 600 IP Phones registeredCall activity in average is 30 only.T...

iantra123 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon.Tell me how to change the rule to cisco 5350 Version 12.2 (2) XB6 or where you can read about the translation-rules for this equipment.Translation - rule for Cisco 2620 :C2600 Software (C2600-IS3X-M), Version 12.3(26)voice translation-...

zhelikhov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes