IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my customer is asking to enable early offer on outbound calls over SIP Trunk - CUCM 8.6.I see in System Guide it's only possible (without MTP) on phones which support getPort Skinny method, which is available from v20 of SCCP protocol.I cannot fin...

Hello guys,does anyone here think that I am hitting the bug mentioned above?  please see the output below when we try to do an end user synch on CUCM. The problem is that it does not pull the new user from active directory.  the last time it happened...

Sarg . by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi there,  I know that the CUCM software conference bridge can handl g711 calls. and in what circumstance we need to use the hardware conferecne bridge?  the call from ISND will be converted as g711 before it send to the phones, an...

Hello Sirs,To send redirecting number through a SIP trunk in CUCM 8.6, I have used the following options in the CUCM trunk:Redirecting Diversion Header Delivery - Outbound ==> ENABLEDRedirecting Party Transformation CSS ==> CSS_B (Contains Partition_...

mcecilia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,my VOIP ISP provides codec g711alaw,but we are facing some problem some calls are not going to the autoattend , it disconnects.but if we configure direct line the call comes to the ip phone.attached my config, if any one can check and clarify what...

Hi I have just configured a couple of Sip Trunks to a couple of GSM GWs for cel phone calls.My Route pattern is 9044.XXXXXXXXXX and discard digits predot. Because the celular SIMS have been setup to only receive 10 digits.RL   1st   RG_SIP_Trunk     ...

Hi all,I have a big problem and so far I can't any solution. I was hoping that someone here can help me.We currently have C2921 running CUCME 8.6. We have 3 phones: 1 x 7945 and 2 x 9971. Our phone system is setup to work using SIP. When phones are c...

In Directory Number Information the Description, Alerting Name, and ASCII Alerting Name were all changed but calls still go out with the old name???             

alfonso by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes