cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! QOS issue

i am having trouble with qos at work. We had one site and everything seems to set up properly but still call quality is not good. This is a I site where they take calls and ans . we check the firewall as well and its not striping any incoming and out...

Hello,I don´t have experience with VoIP.While reviewing information of Cisco ASA 5505 device I found that it has 2 ports where Cisco IP phones can be attached.I have reset the ASA to its default settings and I get internet connection from any of the ...

Hi,Someone could say what the error "Cannot convert SDP pt=6 to CM payload type" means? What I could to do to solve it?I am using the Softphone Jitsi registered to CUCM . The call complete, but gives busy signal as soon as I answer. It's probably a p...

Is it sufficient to configure MQC in Access level to tag voice traffic from Cisco phones? will dscp not rewritten in upper layer switches before reach WAN?thanks in advanceSent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi,I have an issue with a customer who is complaining sometimes their phone invokes a call forward timer after 2 rings rather than 3.  This appears to only happen every couple of weeks, looking at the CUCM logs I can see that the call is offered for ...

ian.ryder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys!     I have various CTI Route Points configured for a Paging System. I configured the maximum number of calls on the CTI route points to 1 and the busy trigger to 1 in order to restrict only one user to be able to send a...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can anyone help with this at all? We have set up SRST fallback on our CUCM 8.0.3 in our lab. we have a both SIP and SCCP phone registered to CUCM and the endpoints fallback to the gateway as required and they can all call be...

Joe Carey by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes