IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having an E1 connection with 3 series of telephone numbers (100 numbers in each series). I am having an analog FAX machine (RJ11 connection). I need to configure one number from the E1 to this fax.The E1 is terminated on a 2911 router which i...

Hi ,I have a Disk problem with my CUCM :The result of "show status" command is :                       Total           Free           UsedDisk/active         12316656K         12728K       12178796K (100%)Disk/inactive       12316672K       11658176K...

habouzyad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Hope I can seek a little help here. When I tried to configured the time-zone for country Tonga in the CME Telephony-service, I can't seem to have the selection of GMT+13 (equivalent to offset +780 min), the most is +12. Other than adjusting t...

Subject:  E1-To-NortelPABX-To-PSTN Migration To E1-Directly-Connected-To-PSTNwhat are the things and configuration to be considered for the implementation of the abovementioned subject?looking forward to hear from you soonthanks and best regards,

Resolved! New call timer

What is the timeout for a new call? Is it the T302 timer?Especially, when already in a call, after pushing Transfer, what timer is responsible for determining when to stop waiting for digits, before any digits are dialed.T302 Timer: Required Field Th...

Hi,I could not find any description for compatibility between CME 9.0 and CUE 8.6 on compatibility matrix.Does anybody know any issue if we integrate CME9.0 with CUE8.6?Did anybody try this combination???I just would like to use typical feature like ...

so-iizuka by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GuysI am having a weird issue here. No matter how to loop my ephone-dns or voice hunt-group or etc. The call will ring out after 1 minute 30 seconds. I do not wish to failover the call to voicemail at the moment. Any ideas?Router#sh run | s ephone-dn...

Hi All,     We trying to upgrade the CUCM 8.6.2a  restricted version from 6.1.5 SU3 . We gone through the readme document of Refresh cop file 1.1.*** If upgrading from a 6.1(4) or 6.1(5) or 7.1(3) version to an 8.6(x) UNRESTRICTED version, only this ...