IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Friends!As everybody here, I have couple of problems with my ATA 187. I have connected ATA into my network, it gets the correct IP address, I have access to it's web-interface, but it has wrong tftp address: 10.10.24.2 Along with this ATA I ha...

damir4a10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! debug isdn q931

Hi!After upgrade Cisco2811 to IOS 15.1(3)T we have problem with outgoing calls. We got from PSTN switch error message-Jun 14 10:15:55.361: ISDN Se0/0/0:15 Q931: RX <- DISCONNECT pd = 8  callref = 0xBD5F     Cause i = 0x829C - Invalid number format (i...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I know that I can set UCM to treat 2 different companies being hosted on the same system to be segmented by proper configuration of CSS and partitions?  What do I need to do to make sure each group has its own direct...

Hello,I dont normally work with BRI cirucits, so I was wondering if someone can provide some assistance.  I have 4 BRI circuits in France and when I dial one of the DIDs I see 2 calls coming in at the same time, debug isdn q931:Jun  6 19:30:12.062: %...

Model: CP-CAM-C-K9Is there a way to connect this camera directly to Windows 7 desktop and then use it with the Jabber client. The camera came with the 9951 phone. I would rather connect the camera to my XP / Win7 PCs and use the Jabber client for vid...

Resolved! Route Plan Report

Running CUCM 8.5.1.  I go into Call Routing -> Route Plan Report.I set up a query where I find "All Patterns" where "Pattern/Directory Number" "begins with" "7777".  Nothing there.What's curious to me is if I then query "Unassigned DN" where "Pattern...

arsparks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes