IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 3COM 3101 SIP phone that I am trying to add to a Cisco Call Manager 7.1. Please if you have any previous experience with this kindly drop a note as I have been on this for close to a week without success.Regards,

Hello ,            I am making a project of some hotel. And there will be near about 750 ip phones and 1000 analog phone that is going to connect with VG224.          I have all my links 1 giga bit port and Uplinks are fibers. I have created one vlan...

Greeting,I am trying to help a friend who needs to setup a wholesale VoIP between US and Egyptcurretnly budget only allow for Cisco2600XM and need to support E1 voicei am not sure which module to use! VWIC-2MFT-E1 ORNM-HDV-1E1-30Eis the only differen...

I have a UNity express version 8.6    integreated into a CME 8.8. One mailbox shows in use from the cli of Unity express as well as when you try to login thru the TUI.Any odeas other than to reboot the unity express?  Was working at one time

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI want to perform Digit analysis form the CUCM trace file , i have collected the required tracefile but i want to know how to read the data per call from the callected file.Can any one please explain. Thanks.