IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi There,Our customers are using Jabber for windows with version12.9 and CUCM12.5.Currently the contact list is synced with AD, unfortunately the phone number field in AD is not up to date for all the accounts; also, customer would like to have a con...

yixiu0317 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Need help here. I tried to follow the link and configure the IDLE URL for 8851 phones.  https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-callmanager/42573-idle-url.html However, I got the ...

Hi guys   I'm not able to make outbound calls from my CME SIP gateway , below is the debug ccsip messages output, I'm getting a SIP/2.0 500 Server Internal Error as shown in the output below (IPs changed for security reasons), below the ccsip output ...

davejumby by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I find the client root and subordinate certificates that the MPP devices use for SSL/TLS?How to – Install a custom security certificate on MPP devices?Why MPP Devices might not trust our provisioning server security certificate?How to -...

Geovani by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I have a situation where there's a support team that has after hours on call rotation where calls are forwarded to the technicians cell phone. There is 2 supervisors or people who want control over changing the cell phone number when they want. My so...

Chris.k88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes