IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 2111 VXI client connected to a 9971 IP phone running power through a 3750X switch stack with 802.3AT PoE and plenty of redundant power supplies. The 9971 powers up fine, but the VXI client doesn't seem to be getting power. We tried running ...

arice by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 9 site connected over WAN and each site with one CUCM 8.5,i know that in clustering 8 call processing server at max,so i have a publisher and 8 subscriber .what best practice for this topology ,call processing enabled on publisher and he will ...

Hi,I am facing issue with my incoming calls, some time i got the incoming calls and some times not. I think there is some issue with my dial-peer configuration. Can you please help me out in this issues. I have captured the debug voice ccapi inout fr...

Resolved! Lisence Problems

Hi i just bought a fl-cme-srst-5 but i dont know how i can find the PAK# so i can get my lisence with it, i just recive a package which just contain a cd with user agreement file and one printed paper that just say what i bought but with out any PAK#...

Hi All,I setup client matter codes for one of our locations, the issue is after the CMC is entered the call takes approximately 15 seconds to complete. Is there a way to make this process quicker, such as entering # or is there a timer I can adjust? ...

wrickk_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes