IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have a problem with my mgcp gateway.Below is the scenerio.Cisco Unity express has been configured in service module of 2951 router.The router is configured as MGCP gateway & a PSTN PRI is connected to it.I have configured a welcome prompt in...

I have the Following topology for 2 CUCME phone_1111                                                     Phone_3333                    | ---R1 ------------------------------R2 ---| Phone_1112                                                     Phone_...

Hello:We're running CUCM version 8.5 and we're starting to rely on Extension Mobility to reduce the costs of our Moves, Adds, and Changes.  One problem we're seeing is PIN management.  We'd like to assign individuals unique PINs that would be treated...

Hello Everyone,is there anything in CME that would allow for a user to log onto a web page and see how many calls are on hold, how long they have been on hold, active calls, length of active calls etc?  I know some of this is call center type functio...

I have an issue where inbound PSTN calls with 10-digit DNIS that ring-no-answer to a hunt pilot route to VM with only 4 digits. A hunt pilot has no VM profile that I can change. Any ideas?e.g., DNIS: 7185551212Hunt Pilot: pattern:7185551212, forward-...

Our ASA NATs both source and destination for incoming SIP messages (including inspection). We need to NAT source for a specific reason that is outside of this post. Calls are then forwarded to internal CUBE gateway and then to the media server. Calls...

Hi, We are using CUCM 7.0(1 Pub and 1 Sub and unity server ) and MGCP gateway 3900 series. We need to restart CUCM cluster for date and time changings.. after restarting the cluster will everything come back  to operational state automatically includ...

mrfcisco1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes