IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been tasked to make this feature work.When there is call at the reception and she transfers the call to any extension and if the person at the extension does not answer after couple of rings then the call is forwarded to his/her cellphone.I ha...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I bought a small company two years ago. A UC560 is used for telephony in this company. Cisco IP Phones 7975 are attached to it. An ASA5506-X serves as the firewall. Unfortunately, the UC560 has reached the end of its capabilities and has...

Droese by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

strange behavior for MRA jabber. two way audio only works if they resets jabber. if they disconnect wifi(from home internet side and not in office) and then login again and make a call it MRA side cannot hear audio. but other side they can hear voice...

I am coming from using all 303 phones in my company and was late to the game to notice that 303 is now end of life I purchased a 8851 as it seemed the 7821 and 8851 were the replacement modelsI connected to the web interface and noticed there is noth...

stats by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am looking into switching SIP providers.  Thew new provider does not support E911/CER and is asking to route all calls in remote sites out local analog lines at these sites.  We have SRST's configured at each of these remote sites.  Is it ...

B_VOIP_NE by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes