IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Having a sparatic issues to where my subscribers sometimes see missed calls on there phone but never heard the phone ring. Most recent issue was I had lost power and had to restart all my services and nodes so I will recheck that. But this was happen...

Resolved! DTMF Open door

Hi, First, I am not very experienced in these issues, so if my terminology is wrong, please excuse me.We are currently having some problems with buzzing open a door on our spa504G.We have a 2R intercom wich is uses an ATA to call to the front desk.We...

Hi guys, I don't know much about SPAN so please advise me if i've posted in the wrong section.Basically we have a voice recorder that records our VOIP traffic but we think the SPAN has been set up wrong. I'll try explain how it works.VOIP Handsets - ...

Hi! We recently started having issues with no audio for external inbound and outbound calls. A heads up I'm not that experienced with troubleshooting these kinds of issues so sorry if I don't understand how things work fully. I'm trying my luck here ...

Hi,is there any way to change the softkey template for a logged assistant ?I'll try to be more clear: also if I select a specific softkey template for the assistant, when the assistant log to the service ( using the phone ) the sofkey are different a...

Dear Folks, I bought a Cisco 8945 phone.The phone is connected to the home broadband network. It is successfully registered with the local VoIP carrier.However it cannot receive incoming calls or make outgoing calls. [CP-8945] 00:00:54:31.078 - D/SIP...

Hi all, I need to purchase ISR4331-V/K9 CME voice router, Does the 4331 configured in the same way of 2900 series using the ephons, dialpeers and the telephony-service????? note: I need the 4331 without an autoattendant. I got the below in the receiv...