IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Will the version of AC that shipped with CM 7.1.3 work with CM 8.5.1? Is there a newer Attendant Console version built in to CM 8.5 ir did that finally do away. We've been a CM site since ver 3.x and have been using the built in plugin versions of AC...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7921 wireless ip phone. I downloaded and installed the 7921 usb install tool, followed directions exact, tried it on 2 different PCs, it wont connect or even ping the phone  at designated ip 192.168.1.100.   Is there another method?    the o...

I'm hoping this is a relatively simple question.I have a CUCM server version 6.1.2.1139-3.  I need to upgrade this to 6.1(5)SU3.  When I start hopping around the software compatibility matrix looking for my upgrade path I do not see 6.1.2.1139-3 anyw...

I am sure i am missing something really simple. I have a voice lab setup where it would be cheaper to use my old cme 2600xm router voip dial peer for the FXS lines and my newer dial peer 2811 for the IP phones and SIP trunking. Outbound calls to the ...

Greetings,Does anyone know if there is a way to add the Edit Dial softkey for the 89xx/99xx phones?  I have a customer with CM 8.6 using the new 89xx/99xx phones and when you go into the missed call directory on the phones, the is no Edit Dial softke...

bdonadio by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes