IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,               I want to migration cucm from cucm 5.0 to new cluster  cucm 8.6 system.  adn  add new mcs server . the old mcs server no use,   we configure the new cluster cucm 8.6 with a fresh configuration. the old config data no use. we hav...

Dear all,I have requirement from customer  regarding attendant console or any other third party software which will support below mentioned feature.customer is having CME 8.5 versionRequirment :need to have visual /GUI  application  to watch which ex...

HII have 10 users with only CUCI Lync. can a cuci-lync user log in and out of huntgroups like using a HLOG softkey?either from ccmuser, callmanager or other?thanks

bowmail by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI am new to QOS,  need a help on how to setup default class. in following example, I know that trafic with dscp 0 will be placed in fair-queue, but what about packet with other DSCP value apart from CS3/EF. is there any command to reset all oth...

HiWe have Unity 7.x (Active/Standby HA) is running on MCS7835, we want to migrate to Ucnx 8.x on same server through UCSSUNCN8-UTYMG-K9=             2            Upg/Mig from Unity Cxn 1.x/Unity 4.x or later to Unity Cxn 8UNITYCN8-HA-PAK             ...