IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just implemented "Mobile Connect" on our CUCM 8.5. (We use h.323 gateways, and PRI's.) It seems to be working correctly: if someone calls an internal line, it rings both the IP phone and the cell phone. I can answer it on the cell phone and it appe...

mstrz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I has had problem to registering ATAS 187 on Cisco 7.1.3, and after looking on the Cisco Support Page I found that there is a QED File and Firmware for Version el CUCM Above 6.XJust look at this link.http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074215...

Hello All,Looking for some help. I am working for the first time on setting up an eSRST/SRSV solution at our remote site. We are using:- UMG ver 8.6 (eSRST & SRSV)- Communications Manager Cluster is 7.1.3- Unity Connection 8.1- remotes are using ISR ...

Googi1974 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using CUCM 8.0.3. We installed the 9.2.2 cop file of 8945 and all 8945 are working fine now. The problem is when we press contacts button it didnt show us the personal or corporate directory. It says "Host not found". When I checked the status...

Resolved! Right CCME iOS

Please can any one tell me the difference between these two iOS images as I am looking to standardize on the better of the two.CCME 1:Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)ROM: System Bootst...