IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello FriendsI Made new Implementation of IPT with CUCM 8.0 (Pub and 1 Sub) and H323 Gateway. Calls are working fine, But When I make Conference call Internally It fails. Suppose from Phone A I called Phone B, Phone B Answer Call. From Phone A I pres...

Where having several failed faxes coming into to our fax server and trying to trouble shoot if the issue is at the sever or coming into our CME. They route in through four POTS lines and want to make sure the issue is not there so we ant to see the i...

SIHITTECH by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP, SCCP or SPCP

Hi,We are currently planning to implement 20 seat phone system for testing purposes and in next 12 - 18 months we will look to expand it to min 300 seats (we are IT department for pretty big (10 offices & 350 staff) company). We currently have C2921 ...