IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I configure the cisco router/gateway thats connected with a PRI to a legacy PBX to discard any invalid Calling Party Number on calls coming from the PBX (a number not in the valid configured range on the legacy PBX?Toplogy: Legacy PBX--PRI--C...

I'm trying to add or update a busy lamp field via AXL, but running into two errors in CUCM 8.* the UpdatePhone method provides the option of specifying the BLF with either a destination (blfDest) or directory number ( blfDirn + routePartition).The fo...

Hello everyone!  I have just installed a new 3560x on our network to replace an old C3560.  We have a UC520 here as well for our IP phone system (which I am totally new to).  Ok, I have setup the new switch with the same config as the old switch with...

njohnson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes