IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have customer who want to deploy the following:Qty 3:Bare Metal UCS C210M2 Svr.,2xE5640 CPU,48GB RAM,10x146GB HDDthe first UCS server will have one publisher, one subscriber and one unity connection 8.6the second UCS will have one subscriber and...

ichehouri by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have setup some 7921G phones and placed them in a shared room.  The home screen for these phones has ICONS for Directory, Settings, Services, Lines. On the top RIGHTHAND corner we have displayed the DID for the line. But is there a way to ALSO dis...

Esto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,                  I am using Cisco call manager 6.0 and i am using public IP on it.I configure it well now my phone are registered from every network but i have one problem that my voice is going but i can't hear the another side voice. On ...

Hi,i have a little problem with MWI. If i have new phones it doesn`t work. It works only if i enable a notification device and make a call to the voicebox. After that i can remove the notification device and it works with the phone. But it is annoyin...