IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All ,now I have one CUCM 5.1.3 in a HP ProLiant DL380 G4 ( MCS7835H ) , last month, I got another old HP ProLiant DL320 G5 (no MCS78XX marked) . I want join the "new" server into cucm group, because we have 4 node licenses in the MCS7835H (now onl...

Hi Guys,I set up a lab and used to be working fine till yesterday. The problem is the all the phones (7961 & 7960) in one VLans can not be registered on the Call Manager, but the phones in other vlans are working fine. For the phones that can not reg...

I've been carrying out some MLPP testing on CUCM 8.5, using a Cisco 2821 as an MGCP gateway. This gateway has an E1 connection from a Telco provider.MLPP is configured up for a 999 call and I've busied out all channels on the E1 apart from channel 1....

Hi, Is it possible to have User chosen MOH with any version of CUCM. The requirement is to have a caller dial in to the PBX and when put on hold, the caller is prompted with an IVR asking him to choose what kind of music he will be interested in list...

Hi All I work for a company that just purchased, another company in NY and the NY office does 6 digit dialing and we are in TX and we do 5 digit dialing.What I want to know is what do I need to modify to give us an additional ditgit so that we can do...