IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are using FXS port for external paging,it is conected to speakers.It is hanging multiple times, it is going to off-hook state when user stops paging again it is not comming to on-hook state,when i shut and unshut the port it is comming back to o...

Hi,i am trying to set up a sip trunk on a 2901 CCME.this is my sip-ua conf:sip-uacredentials username xxxxx password xxxx realm small.eurovoice.roauthentication username xxxxx password xxxxnat symmetric role passivenat symmetric check-media-srcno rem...

Dear all,Currently we have a CUCM installed at head office and we have one PBX at head office and othe is at branch office. These are tradiditional PBX's and doesn't support E1. Now I want to conect these PBX's with voice gateways on trunk ports and ...

Hello everoyne,We problem on one of our server, times to times I have a "memory leak" on my Publisher, the %page usage is more than 90%.The only way to "release" the memory I found is to reboot the server.Maybe on of you know another solution ? What ...

Hi All,There's something strange happening in one of our campuses. The New York campus has 7 builidings, the 911 calls dialed from ONLY ONE of the buildings are being routed correcty (correct PSAP).  Calls from all other buildings are STRSNGLY routed...

Please see drawing for explanation of our setup and issues.Long story short, we're trying to figure out why a reboot of our Publisher server fixed the problem with our SIP trunk when none of the phones were registered to our Publisher.Thanks!Ven