IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am having puzzling issue with my 2691 and callmanager express.  I have three other routers in my home lab running cme and this one is the only one that I have encountered this problem with.  It is running cme 4.1 and all the phones connectin...

Jeff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we recently migrated our Avaya telephone system to Cisco. In Avaya when we configured the call waiting, we used to get a result like followingA and B are in a call, both lines call-waiting enabledParty C calls A, A recieves a notification beep same t...

I have bunch of Cisco 7940g phones I would like to upgrade to from Sccp to Sip. I have managed to upgrade some phones with no problem, but others I have failed to upgrade. I have the the right software from cisco which I have used to upgrade the work...

cm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using CUCM 7 and H323 gateway. I have forwarded one extension on mobile number. Now, when i call to main number callgoes to ivr/cue and greeting message comes. If i would dial to that extension which is forwarded to any mobile, then call will...

techguy by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiNortel System was programmed to diffrentiate between personal / business calls & Pin_Code was assigned for calling mobile/national/International calls.Dial your Personal PIN Code for dialing outsideDial  # - personal call or Dial * for Business Cal...

HelloI got mix of endpoints Cisco_Phones and Polycom configured on CallManager Express. Cisco_Phones are configured as SCCP and Polycom as SIP.Do I need to create Two Dial-peer for calling mobile ;; <<one for SIP and one for SCCP>>Sip phones only wor...

Hi all,I have a UCM 6.1.2 and I'm trying to configure new ARC Console. Previously I have configured Attendant Console without problem. Could tell me any guide to configure it? I have download the guides from ARC web site but they are for CCM 4Thanks ...