IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a problem with the UCCX which displays error on the Backup page as per the attached:•    UCCX System version: 8.0.2.11003-10•    Installed on  Linux                     admin: show version active Active Master Version: 8.5.1.10000-26Acti...

I am starting to configure a 2921 with an ISM for voicemail.I've configured as follows, but telnet and ssh advises that the connection is refused:RTR#ssh 192.168.4.5% Connection refused by remote hostconfiguration that i have added:interface ISM0/0 i...

ashleyisa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After a power failure at a site the cisco phones is giving the following message" Link down limited functionality"I have checked the config and also checked that the WAN links were up. Restarted the Gateway and the phones and still getting the same m...

Dears,i need in help in making the bill of materials for IP telephony system 1- The system will be provided to serve approximately 20,000 endpointsinitially and will be capable of serving a minimum of 25,000 endpoints.2- 2,400 trunk lines E1 or SIP3-...