IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

After a power failure at a site the cisco phones is giving the following message" Link down limited functionality"I have checked the config and also checked that the WAN links were up. Restarted the Gateway and the phones and still getting the same m...

Dears,i need in help in making the bill of materials for IP telephony system 1- The system will be provided to serve approximately 20,000 endpointsinitially and will be capable of serving a minimum of 25,000 endpoints.2- 2,400 trunk lines E1 or SIP3-...

I have a client that would like to install CallManager in a classroom environment.  He will have 5 servers which will act independent from each other (meaning, they will not be clustered) .   Would I  need to sale him 5 independent CM licenses or cou...

Resolved! CME to CUCM

For the love of me, I cannot get my CME to dial out to a CUCM, or even full version CCM. I know it's rather simple. I created a dial-peer that looks something like this:dial-peer voice 25 voipdestination pattern 1...  <<---This accounts for any phone...