IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks;We have UC520. On Fxs port - Fax Machine is connected.We are faxing without problem. The problem is, when we fax it uses random analog liner.We have 4 analog lines. I want to configure that on outgoing faxes, the fax machine shoud only use f...

muratg7777 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am doing an integration of LDAP with CUCM. I have around 11 dc and there is a limitation in LDAP directories in CUCM that maximum 5 LDAP directories can be created. Is there any workarounds for this or can I directly integrate with the fores...

How can I create a URL Idle that will shift from one screen of data to another? Like the frist screen would be a logo then after 10 seconds it will automatically shift to calendar then shift again to clock after 20 sec,.. etc etc? What configuration ...

Hi Experts,We have some issues with our ATAs since we migrated our GWs from MGCP to H323.-Line 2 on ATA has issues both inbound and outbound-Instance of not getting dial tone on one or both portsHere're some of the settings:LBR Codec          3AudioM...