IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

One of the client wants to upgrade CUCM, CUC and IMP 11.5(x) to 11.5(y) .Which UPGRADE method better? PCD or manual method ? what are the merits and demerits one over the other ? Which 11.5 version is currently stable? is 11.5SUP8 stable? i dont want...

I have a product support team and they have following requirementIf some one dial DID XXXXX it has to route to On call person cell number -> if that person didn't answer then it has to go to another person-> if no one answer then voicemail  Since thi...

hi dear friends,we have a 2811 cisco router, which a SIP-Line from TELCO is connected to it,when we call to a customer fax number through this SIP-Line, we hear their fax tone, but router disconnect call after 8~10 seconds,and even when we call from ...

mHadi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CUCM and CUC (v12.5) which has been directly registered to Cisco's Smart Licensing, but today's I noticed this error from RTMT "Smart Licensing Authorization Renewal Failure". I tried to force the re-authroization and re-registration and now ...

LakeShow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes