IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 x Cisco cubes 4451 both linking to the same ITSP and they give us a 50/50 load of calls to the 2 different cubes in 2 different DC's.My question here is, is the Cisco Cube capable if for some reason the external link to the ITSP is up so ...

Screenshot 2020-12-10 044445.png

I am wondering if anyone out their has some CUCM\CUC experience in a Retail Store solution, Specifically during COVID times but that doesn't matter much. Store hours seem to be changing every week\month sometimes more, and then during the holiday sea...

Hello,I have a Cisco 8851 phone that was installed running SIP firmware in a FreePBX environment, the phone has since moved servers, and I am attempting to do a firmware update in the process of migration, I have downloaded the latest SIP firmware fr...

Hello, looking for any feedback from someone that has deployed CUCM 12.5.  Is it buggy?  What has your experience been? I'm planning an upgrade from 11.5 to 12.5 and would like to head into it eyes open. Thank you!

Tony C by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes