IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install CIPC on a new windows 7 machine.  When I go to the network tab, all the options are grayed out, and I can not change the network interface, or the name of the device. The CIPC will be registered to a CM version 8.0.2.40000-1 in...

Resolved! Dialplan problem

Hi guys, I need your help again.I have got CUCM 7x with 2 phones with these settings:Phones:                        Directory number     Partition          CSS     Phone 1:       1111 3000               PT_Internal      CSS_INTERNAL (contains PT_Int...

Trying to configure backup on cucm 7.0 to a linux sftp server.  I know the network and file path are good but I keep getting an error that the server is to slow to respond.  When I try connecting to the server with an sftp client, it prompts me to ac...

Good day Friends.So,i've finished (as i think) with UCCX settings and now solving some problems with inbound and outbound PRI calls.Is it possible to manage pri channels?For example,10 chanells to Agents,2 to some cust. division and etc.Now what i ha...

D_Lebedev by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Call manager 7.1,It has crashed several times so far and the last time was 10 days ago.I want to collect logs from the call manager to send to TAC.I have collected System logs,Application logs,security logs and downloaded install logs using...