cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

SILENT SIP LINE

Dear Community, I have a cisco CME with E1 sip connection for external calls. After every 8 hrs the  line goes silent and when i restart the pabx the connection is restored! What causes the sip connection to go silent and how can it be resolved? Plea...

isaaco001 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cannot access web GUI on 8845

I'm getting conflicting information on how to access the Web GUI on this phone. Some say it's on by default and others say it's off. I can ping the phone but I get nothing when trying to access via http. I need to configure this phone for use with Fu...

cainram by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM sidecar Expansion module configuration - there must be a better way

Our environment has hundreds of these sidecar expansion modules.  The users often want them updated or changed regularly. They also want the users in alphabetical order.  In CUCM it seems we must wipe out the entire list or there will be blanks where...

Starbuck1 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call transfert fail

Hello,I really need help.We need help for trasfering an incoming call on the trunk SIP of the CME.We set up a SIP trunk with the ITSP.Nothing happens when you want to transfer a active call received by the switchboard operator to an internal extensio...