IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to know if it is possible to assign something like FAC (Forced Authorization Code in CUCM) for each user in a call manager express enviroment to make outgoing PSTN calls. if the user does not have a key, he cannot make outgoing PSTN call...

We would like to use passive PoE for Cisco CP-7821 IP phones in a special application. Edit: By passive PoE I mean applying voltage without the standardized protocol that determines device class etc before the application of 48V. 1. Does the phone su...

Dear Experts I have a doubt here please clear those below . I have 60 users with analog phones and old PBX system with 8 FXO lines from ISP, customer don't want to replace analog phone,, VG450 can act as a standalone CME directly terminating the FXO ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when I try from the external number and forwarding to any external number in CME is not working.It is a sip call. I am attaching the running-config.There is a firewall is using for internet connectivity. A normal outgoing call is fine.   CME-2911#sh ...