IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,When I open CIPC on my PC, "communicatork9.exe" process kills my PC. It makes my cpu go to 50% and the rest of the processes adds up to 100% cpu usage.I tried registry cleaners but no luck. only "End Process" ends the problem. Any suggestions?

Hi,I have a question of how to maka a failover between two CUBE's placed in two different sites with no layer 2 routing and different IP networks. Is it possible to let the CUCM 6.2 ti fix this with two SIP trunks configured and one is primary or do ...

sveman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just had my VG248 replaced and now I'm having problems with no dial tone on one port. The port will still ring on an incoming call. It appears that I'm hitting bug CSCsa71113, but I'm software version 1.3(1)ES8.2 that supposedly fixed that bug. ...

Is it recommended to use NAT on VoIP. I have two seperate cluster one for cisco call manager and other for Avaya. We are integrating both the setups(h323). Is it ok to use NAT. Can someone provide me a document which helps in this reference.For what ...

Hi,I am trying to understand SCCP and how it is working with Voice gateway and CCM.I have 1xVG (in gns3), SCCP phone (IP blue software phone) and Cisco call manager (vmware machine).My questions are:     1. Can SCCP phone directly communicate with CC...

Hi All,Got a question regards cluster comparison..What's the pros and cons of a single cluster versus a dual cluster?Currently have Dual cluster of 5000  and 1000 endpoints and want to know what are the benefits or disadvantages of moving to single c...